26 June 2015

Gelling together

Hey all



Another Chevron mani but this time it wasn't as sucessful as the previous Holographic one I featured last week.  I used the wrong polishes as the brushes were more rounded at the tip making it a lot harder to get nice even lines. I do love the colour combination though so I kept it on for a while.

I started with 2 coats of Essence the gel nail polish in Love is in the air. On top of that I added the triangle of Essence the gel nail polish in Play with my mint. In order to fix up the slightly dodgy lines I added a white border around the mint section. Although it didn't fix it completely is masked it fairly well.

I topped it all off with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri which gave it a nice glossy finish. Pretty easy to do but next time I'll definitely use polished with straight brushes just to make things neater.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les