22 June 2015

Meg and Mog

Hey all


This is one part of a recent manicure I wore. I'll show ye the other half another day (it's completely different so I don't want to make the post too long ) I only came across Meg and Mog this year but apparently the animated show was pretty popular back in 2003 when it was first released, They are all based on books but I haven't seen/read any of them. You can buy them on Book Depository but they are pretty expensive.

The show focuses on Meg, a witch, Mog , a cat and Owl, can probably guess he's an owl. I focused on Meg and Mog for this manicure. I tried Owl but he didn't look right so I replaced him with some plain glitter nails.


For the base of the glitter nails I used 2 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous. I topped that off with a coat of Essence Nail Art twins in Bella. The blue I used on the accent nails is NYC Hudson Blue. I freehanded the characters using Sally Hansen Patent gloss in Vinyl. The yellow in Mog's eyes was OPI I just can't cope-acabana. The white is just a plain white polish, nothing special. I coated it all in Essence the gel nails Topcoat and it lasted really well. I think I  got 5-6 days of wear without any chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les