15 June 2015

Micro Pedi MAN review

Hey all,

**Product was provided for my honest review**


I know a lot of people don't like to talk about feet or anything having to do with taking care of them but it is important. They take a lot of battering on a daily basis and now that Summer is rolling around you'll want to break out the sandals. Cracked scaly feet don't really look all that good in the sun! I was sent the new Micro Pedi MAN to try out and I thought it was about time to get a review up just in case ye'd want to pick one up for Fathers Day or as a solution to your own rough skin needs.

Now my feet aren't the worst in the world so I tried this out on someone who badly needed it. I have tried a couple of hard skin removal products before so I had high hopes for this one. The  Micro Pedi MAN uses rollers described as a "super coarse micro-mineral roller". It is brilliant at getting through the dry skin. I'd say I spent a good 10-15 minutes using this and their feet were completely transformed. I managed to buff them down almost completely and smooth them out. There was a small area where the cracked skin wasn't completely gone but on a first try you cannot expect perfection.


I have reviewed other products like this and it does have a good few points that make it stand out from the rest. First off it's smaller and easier to grasp compared to others. Now depending on your mobility' flexibility this can be a good thing or a bad thing. I personally  liked it, it was easier for me to follow the curves of the foot and it sits nicely in my hand. The rollers are incredibly good, you wouldn't believe how quickly they worked through the mess. If I was to do it with a regular foot scrubber it would have taken me at least an hour to do the same amount of work. That's pretty impressive and it  saved me a lot of time and effort..

There was no pain or discomfort experienced whilst the machine was doing its thing. I made sure to use a good foot cream afterwards to give some moisture back to the skin. The only thing that bothered me was the way the rollers caused the dust to fly up into the air. You'd almost need a mask while you're working away (especially if you have asthma) just to be on the safe side.The rollers are still in good nick despite the amount of work they've already done. Depending on the state of your feet they could laast a good few months before they need to be replacement. You will have to  buy 2 AA batteries for the machine but I know from experience that they last a good while (longer than the rollers).


 The Micro Pedi man costs €39.99 in Boots. This includes the machine, one of the coarse rollers and a little cleaning brush. 

You can also get the Micro Pedi MAN set which includes the machine, 2 replacement rollers, a nail clippers and a little pouch to keep them all together for €59.99 (normally €69,99).

A pack of two replacement rollers cost €14.99 in Boots (buy one get one half price at the moment)

I'm pretty sure the Micro Pedi nano and  the Micro Pedi MAN are the exact same. The only differences being that the nano comes in brighter colours whilst the MAN is a dark grey.  Go for which every is handiest to get for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les