03 June 2015

Moheato on the dots

Hey all


One of my recent manicures that I ended up really liking is of course a polka dot design. This was actually an accident. I had planned on recreating a mani I came across on Instagram but it did not work out at all. I wanted to do something quick but I didn't want a plain polish. Polka dots are the easiest design to do and you don't need anything special for it.

I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Moheato. I used a plain white polish on my middle and ring fingers. Once that was dry I used a small dotting tool to add on the dots. I thought about using different colours for the dots but I couldn't decide on one and it was just easier to use the same colours that I used for the base. I topped it off with the Essence the gel nail polish topcoat. Pretty simple! I ended up wearing this for a good few days without any chips.


I will more than likely recreate this using different polish combinations. It's a great design to do if you don't have a huge amount of time but you want something a bit different that's fun to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les