01 June 2015

New! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (LE) 560 Spice age swatch and review

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


The last polish I have to show ye from the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel  Summer 2015 release is the odd one out. Spice Age is a shimmery chocolate brown with the best formula from this release. The others are good, don't get me wrong, but this is an easy two coater which is always my favourite kind.

On the nail this dries pretty much exactly like the bottle but the shimmer isn't as strong. You can see it on the nail though unlike Shock-Wave. I wore this for 2-3 days and it didn't chip at all. The only reason I changed it was to do some Super Mario themed nails (post on this soon).

I have on 2 coats without a basecoat or the Miracle Gel topcoat. This one is pretty nice on its own but I think it needs a topcoat to make the shimmers stand out.


The Summer Miracle gel releases are limited edition and cost the regular price of €9.99 each. They will be available in pharmacies nationwide from early June.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les