12 June 2015

Tea party inspired nail art

Hey all


If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen the manicure already. I took part in a nail art collab that was based on a Tea party theme. I really want to do more collaborations on Instagram but it's hard to keep up with them.

For this look I started off with 2 coats of Essence The gel nail polish in 36 Dare it nude. On my ring finder I went with 2 coats of Essence Iced Latte (I didn't have any polishes with tea based names). I then freehanded the little cups using NYC Pinstripe White. For the tea in the cup I used China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. The orange is Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 300 Electra-cute. The purple is Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in 640 Plum Luck. The teal at the bottom is Estee Lauder Black Turquoise. 

For the bunting on the rest of the nails I used Sally Hansen  Patent Gloss in Vinyl for the outline. For the colours of the flags I have Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 240 B-Girl, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 347 Peach of cake. 375 SGT Preppy and 671 Moheato.

I topped it all off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I ended up putting a matte topcoat on but it looked so dark in the pictures for some reason so I'm showing the glossy version instead. Not a big deal but I thought I'd point it out seeing as I generally use a matte topper for nail art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les