08 June 2015

The Discworld #2: The light Fantastic

Hey all

Book number 2 in my Discworld inspired nail art series. The light Fantastic focuses on the Wizard Rincewind, the tourist Twoflower and the Luggage (one of the best characters in my opinion). Like all of the Discworld books there are a tonne of amazing characters but these are the 'main' ones.


Seeing as I featured Rincewind and Twoflower in my previous post I was stumped for a while on who to pick for this one. In the end I had to go with the Luggage seeing as it is quite prominent on the cover and it is just a brilliant character.


For the base I went with Barry m Atlantic Road. This is a textured polish so I thought it would be a bit more interesting. On top of that I drew the Luggage's little feet using a small paint brush, NYC Pinstripe White and dotting tools for the toes.

On my middle nail I have Barry m Mushroom as the base. The gold outline is Catrice Oh my Goldness. The black detailing is Essence Black is Back and the white is  NYC pinstripe white. I topped it off with a glossy topcoat but only on this nail. I didn't want to ruin the texture on the other nails so I left them without a topcoat of any kind.


 This was one of the easier manicures to do so far but I really like the way it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les