16 June 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Blobby, Mr Blobby.....

Hey all,


Another Twinsie Tuesday has come around and again I have cheated slightly on the theme. We were instructed to do a  Blobicure and just before I started doing my manicure I remembered this character from back in the 90's on "Noel House Party" hosted by Noel Edmonds. The thing I always thought of when it came to Mr Blobby was the Mr Blobby song. It's catchy and it will get stuck in your head for days!

For the manicure I focused on the typical colours you'd see on Mr Blobby himself. He's basically a big pink blob with yellow polka dots. He also wears a pretty big bow tie. 


 2 coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 170 Pink Cadillaquer on my middle nail. 
 2 coats of Essence the Gel nail polish in Play with my mint (also used on Mr Blobby's eyes). 
Max Factor Glossfinity 110 Red Passion for the lips, nose and randomly on the other nails,
Essence the Gel nail polish 46 Black is back for the outline,
OPI I Just can't Cope-acabana for Blobby's dots, bow and randomly on the other nails ,
Catrice 130 Lucky in Lilac on Blobby's bow and randomly on the other nails

Pretty easy to do. I love the bright colours, especially over Play with my mint. It makes a beautiful base for the other colours and it still stands out on it's own. I topped these nails with Essence Satin in Matt about you. On Mr Blobby I used Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D topcoat. 

 Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les