09 June 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Dress for the moment

Hey all,


Dress for the moment is an older Essence polish from the Colour and go range. It has the old bottle shape so it's quite a small bottle. This is my first time using this polish (I just got it) and I love it. Lilac is one of my favourite colours to wear on my nails and this is beautiful. My bottle of Barry m Berry ice cream has started to bubble horribly on me so this is my new favourite lilac polish!

As you can see from the swatch, Dress for the moment is a pale cool toned lilac. It almost has a pastel look to it. I have on 2 coats and the formula is pretty great. It dries nice and quick with a glossy finish. I thought this would be fairly similar to Catrice Sing Hey Dirty Lilah which is also discontinued. Dress for the moment has a pinker tone to it and it doesn't have any shimmer.  Either way I like them both on their own and as a base for nail art.


The other Twinsie Tuesday participants are linked below....


 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les