02 June 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Little Einstein

Hey all


This weeks Twinsie Tuesday theme is a Song inspired manicure. This is a pretty open theme so it'll be interesting to see what every one comes up with. I thought about doing one of my favourite songs but I came across this song a while back and it's been stuck in my head ever since!

If you watch Vines (or you're a parent to small kids) you'll know the theme tune from the Little Einstein kids show. This had a bit of a remix and it is actually incredibly catchy. You can listen to the song here if you haven't heard it yet.For the nail art I kept it simple. I focused on a galaxy design with a little rocket ship on my accent nail.


Essence Black is Back for the base. Then I sponged OPI I just can't cope-acabana in the middle of my galaxy on each nail. Around the edges I used Essence I <3 Trends (the pastels) in Hope for love, To help soften the yellow I added a small bit of Essence Mellow Yellow.On my middle nail I put China Glaze Riveting around the edges just to make it a bit different. To give it a night sky effect I used Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle little star. 

For the rocket I used a plain white polish for the base and Essence Black is back for the body of the ship, NYC Hudson Blue for the sides, OPI I just can't cope-acabana and Zoya Paz for the flame.

 Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les