23 June 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Motion of the Ocean

Hey all


I was stumped for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday challenge. Shimmer was the prompt which doesn't really give you much to work with. I came across this wavy nail art by Sasse's Stamping Stampede and I thought I'd recreate it.

I started with 2 easy coats of Catrice Blues Brother Vol. II. I'm pretty sure this has been discontinued but don't quote me on that. Catrice have a tendency to bring back polishes without any warning so you might be able to get a bottle. Once that was dry I freehanded the waves using a thin paint brush and some white polish. I did the swirls first and then filled it in when I was happy with the shape. I topped it off with the Sally Hansen 3D Gel shine topcoat (review on this coming up!)

Pretty simple but it looks quite pretty on the nail. The shimmer in Blues Brother Vol. II is beautiful. It's like China Glaze Blue Years Eve but not as strong on the shimmer.


Check out the other Twinsie Tuesday links down below:


  Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les