30 June 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Splatter

Hey all

I'm writing this as I am doing my post. Normally I have everything prepared but this week I am so far behind on everything it's not even funny. It doesn't help that splatters are one of my least favourite manicures to do. It's a bit messy, hard to get right the first time around and they always end up looking a bit dodgy on certain nails.


For this splatter I started off with 3 coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 430 Créme de la Creme. Once that was dry I added on the colours: 
OPI I just can't copeacabana, 
Essence the gel nail polish in 24 Indian Summer and 
40 Play with my mint. 


I added on a matte topcoat, Essence Satin Matt 26 Matt about you!, and I have to say it doesn't look too bad! It's not something I'd go for typically but it looks nice and colourful. The off  white/pink base colour really makes it Summery with the bright colours on top. It looks almost crisp despite it being a splatter. 


  Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les