06 July 2015

Bella Nuit

Hey all,


You can probably tell that this is an older manicure :P This manicure is from way back in November. I actually thought I had put this up but apparently I missed it. It was one of my favourite combinations and I wore it for a good week (possibly a bit over a week!)

I have on 2 coats of Lancome Nuit D'Azur, a beautiful navy creme. It looks slightly dusty in the photo's but that's all down to the topper which is Essence Nail art Twins Bella. Bella is a clear base with small black hexs and holographic glitter.

Unfortunatly the holographic really threw off my camera making the pictures slightly blurry but I really like this combination so I wanted to show ye, I didn't bother with a topcoat in case it would dull the holographic glitters but it didn't really need one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les