23 July 2015

Emporio Armani Diamonds Violet

Hey all

**Product was provided for my honest review**

Emporio Armani Diamonds Violet is the latest perfume in the Diamonds range. I haven't tried any of the other versions so I was excited to give this one a go. 
The packaging is nice, not too in your face but it is eye-catching. The bottle design is nice and simple- it looks like a diamond and it has a slight pinky- purple tinge to it. In fairness packaging is pretty irrelevant when it comes to perfume as they stay in the box to avoid them evaporating.

I would definitely class this as a night-time/ winter perfume. My taste in perfume is very weather dependent. Mixing a strong perfume with a sunny or humid day means headaches and nausea until I shower it off. It's not pleasant. 



Violet is described as a "Floriental Fruity-Gourmand" with top notes of passion fruit, litchi and ripe raspberry. Other notes include damascena rose essence, lily of the valley, praline accord, vanilla and patchouli. Personally I don't get any of the fruity scents from this. I can pick up on the patchouli but that's about it. 

On me this comes off quite heavy intially. Once it dries down (maybe after an hour or so) it softens up a bit and it's not as strong. It's not the longest lasting perfume in the world. I put it on around 12 and by 5 I could barely smell it anymore.  You'd want to spray it on your clothes to help with the lasting power I would say.  It's a nice perfume but it's not my favourite. I'll have to try it again once winter comes around to see if my opinion will change on it but for now I wouldn't run out and buy it without trying it first. Give it a spray, walk around for a while and then you'll get a proper feel for it. Everyone is different and it definitely reacts differently on everyone. It's not worth spending €38 on something you might hate the smell of just because it someone else loved it or it smelled amazing on them. Always try it on yourself first to see how your body chemistry reacts with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les