09 July 2015

Snow much Fun

Hey all


Snow much fun is one of those polishes you can really wear all year round, despite the name. It's a lovely bright shade of blue and the white glitters really make it pop on the nail. It's a bit sheer (I tend to layer it over Sinful Colors Sugar Rush) and the glitters can be hard to fish out (especially the snowflakes!) but it's not the worst.

I used the Essence Satin Matt topper in Matt about you! which covered the glitters nicely giving it a nice even finish.  I would love a polish just like this but without the bigger white glitters, It would look so pretty with just the smaller glitters in my opinion. Again these swatches are from a while ago, my nails haven't grown that much in the space of a couple of days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les