27 July 2015

Stained glass nails

Hey all


Bit of a random design today. This is an old manicure (June 2014!) that I always meant to post but I just skipped it in  favour of newer manicures. I love how short my nails are here. They aren't too far off my current nail length but they are in better shape. The weather is wreaking havoc with my hands! I actually gave the Burt's Bees Cuticle balm a go and it seemed to keep my cuticles in good condition so I might pick up a tin and see how it fairs out.

The polishes I used for this design:

OPI I just can't cope-acabana
OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian 
Barry m Blueberry ice cream
Barry m Greenberry
Sally Hansen Tahitian Sunset
Nail the bytch Lick-or-ish bytch
Ciate Purple Sherbert
Black for the outline


I really want to do this again. I would say you are better off using really opaque polishes otherwise it gets a bit lumpy looking in parts. Greenberry in particular was a hard one to get flat on my nails. It's a lovely colour but the formula seems to be getting thicker and harder to use the older it gets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les