03 July 2015

The Book Look: Nails, Nails, Nails!

Hey all

**Book was provided for my honest review**


Along with the Sally Hansen Summer nail polish I was also sent Nails, Nails, Nails! 25 Creative DIY Nail art Projects by Madeline Poole. It has pretty much all you need to know about the basics  from Nail art tools to the anatomy of your nail. It's 127 pages long and it has step by step picture tutorials to help you through the design.

The designs included are varied and will suit all nail shapes really. You will need a few tools before you begin which are listed in the book. All in all it's a really nice beginners guide to nail art. I decided to recreate the Triple Eclipse design featured in the book.



For this look all you need is nail polish. You can pick any colours that you like. I went with 2 of the polishes from the Essence the gel nail polish range and a Sally Hansen Miracle gel polish because the brush tip is rounded meaning you'll get the curved look with very little effort.  The polishes I used are:

Essence Love is in the air
Sally Hansen Pink Cadillaquer
Essence Play with my mint 

It didn't take long to do this look seeing as you only need the the polishes. It's an easy way to decorate your nails without making too much of an effort. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les