21 July 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Matte/Gloss combo

Hey all,


A handy enough theme for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday. A simple mix of shiny and matte polishes. I started off with 2 coats of Barry m Berry Ice Cream. It needed a third but seeing as I was covering it up I left it at 2. Once that was completely dry I striped off all of my nails. I added Barry m Denim to my pinky and index fingers. This is a matte blue with silver shimmer so it seemed like an obvious choice for this theme.

On my middle and ring fingers I added Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Electra-Cute. Before taking the tape off on these nails I added a coat of Essence Satin matt topcoat in Matt about you!


The matte/gloss difference was hard to see. I think the striping tape kind of dulled the shine of Berry Ice cream. Next time I'll add a topcoat before the striping tape so different finishes would be more apparent. I love the way it looks though. 

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les