07 July 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Neon

Hey all


Another nail fail. I tried to do a swirly design and it worked out in my head but on my nails it's a bit of a mess. I cut my nails super short to try and get rid of the peeling that's been going on. Most of my nails are peeling pretty badly and I don't know why so they might be short for a while.

I started with 2 coats of OPI I Just can't cope-acabana (I don't have a neon yellow so this had to do the job) Then I randomly added on:

Zoya Paz
China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard
China Glaze Love's a Beach
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy 
Models Own Hedonist 


Ugh! I'm not having a good nail art week at all. Most of my recent manicures have smudged, dented,dragged and ended up looking like crap.This was the best one I managed to do which says a lot!! I'm sure the other Twinsies have far better looking nails, click on their links below to see how they approached this weeks theme....


 Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les