14 July 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Squirtle

Hey all

This weeks Twinsie Tuesday challenge is a bit different. We were told to revist a theme that we may have missed and to recreate that challenge! I went back to September 11th 2012 and picked the copycat mani. Basically you redo another Twinsies post. Seeing as it wasn't picked for me I had a root through their Instagram pages and picked Lisa's (The Polish Playground) Turtle nails to recreate. I changed mine slightly but I kept on with the Turtle theme with a Squirtle inspired manicure.


The polishes I used :

NYC in a minute in Blue Sky - For Squirtle's face
Barry m Mushroom- For the turtle shell
China Glaze Kalahari Kiss- To outline the shell
Max Factor Glossfinity in Red Passion-For Squirtle's eyes and mouth
Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl- To outline the eyes, nose and mouth
White- For the eyes


I topped it off with Essence the gel nails topcoat. It's been a while since I done a pokemon manicure. I love the way this turned out! Squirtle was always one of my favourites.


  Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les