24 August 2015

Bad formula blues

Hey all


This started off as a plan manicure but it needed something a bit more. As much as I like blue polishes I don't really wear them alone. I orginally planned on wearing Sinful Colors Sugar Rush but the formula is going off a bit and it didn't look great.

I added some striping tape and a coat of Lancome Nuit D'Azur to the centre. On the sides I popped on Barry m Greenberry. You can only see a touch of Sugar Rush thanks to the striping tape but it's enough I think. I debated on what topcoat to use but a matte topper won in the end. It looks good glossy too but the matte topper made the lines look a touch neater. The nail on my ring finger had torn at the sides so I did file them all down. I don't like my nails to be all different sizes, it just looks odd and attracts far more attention than shorties.


Out of the polishes I used the Lancome has the best formula. The other 2 started off great but they have gotten so gloopy and need 3 coats now. I like the colours but I'd sooner they were easier to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les