28 August 2015

Essence 52 Amazed by you

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Polish number 3 from the new Essence release is 52 Amazed by you, a plum purple with the slightest hint of pink. This is a pretty standard colour and I'm sure there are plenty of dupes out there. I tried it out beside Catrice Plum play with me and it was almost the exact same thing. You'd never tell they were 2 different polishes.

The formula was great on Amazed by you and it set it apart from the Catrice polish. Even though it's a crelly formula you are good to go with 2 coats. The Catrice polishes needs 3 even on my shorter nails. Although the name of the polish is misleading (Nothing amazing about this shade in  particular) it is a great polish. If you don't have a polish like this or you want one with a better formula then  you really can't go wrong with Amazed by you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les