31 August 2015

Essence 53 Rock my World

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my 100% honest review**


The penultimate polish from the recent Essence pack I was sent is Rock My world. This is my least favourite colour from the 5, I'm not really a fan of grey in general. Like Amazed by you the colour isn't unique or special BUT it has the same amazing formula as the others I've shown ye over the last few days.

Rock my World is opaque in 2 coats and has the super glossy finish I've come to expect from the Essence the Gel nails line. I had no issues at all with the application, it was lovely and smooth and there was no clean up required. I didn't bother with a basecoat but it's always a good addition if you are planning on wearing this for a while. It'll help prolong the wear and the look of your manicure.

Pretty amazing quality for €1.89 I have to say, even if the colour doesn't float my boat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les