05 August 2015

Essence Don't be Shy

Hey all


Green nail polish is my thing. I seem to gravitate towards it when ever I look for new polishes. I love those lime green/ Alien green shades and I thought I had found the perfect one in Catrice Acid/dc but I was so wrong! Essence "Don't be Shy" is so much nicer. It doesn't have any shimmer, it's bright on the nail (far brighter than the swatches show) and it wears like iron.

I have on 2 coats, sometimes a third is needed but on my shorties 2 works fine. I topped it off with the Essence the gel nail polish topcoat. It's pretty glossy on its own but I like to topcoat my nails just in case. I got to Day 5 and my nails looked like I had just painted them. It could have lasted longer but I like to let my nails breath after a couple of days of nail polish.


The gel nail polish range is amazing so far. I don't like how they've discontinued polishes already and the stands are not being kept stocked at all but the polishes themselves are insanely good. I have 2 more to try that I bought the same day so hopefully they'll be just as good. Plus they are great value at €1.89. You can see my other Essence swatches from this range HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les