25 August 2015

Essence 48 My Love Diary

Hey all

**Product was provided for my honest review**

Essence have released a few new shades for the Autumn, replacing a couple of the recently discontinued polishes. I have 5 polishes to show you over the coming week. If you've been on my blog for any length of time you'll know I'm a big fan of the Gel nail polish range. It is a huge step up in terms of quality and colour selection for Essence and it is giving other more expensive brands a run for their money. You can see the other polish from the range that I have swatched HERE


The first polish I have to show you is 48 My Love Diary which is their version of the Pantone Colour of the Year 2015 which is Marsala. To me this is more of a rosy brick shade of polish. I'm not keen on the Colour of the Year this year but I wouldn't class this as Marsala in fairness. It's a lovely shade, very similar to Essence English Rose but not dusty and a few shades darker.

The formula on My Love diary is fantastic. You can almost get away with 1 coat. My nail line was still a touch  visible so I went with 2. If you have short nails or a small nail line you'll be grand with one good coat, Great dry time and as it's part of the gel nail polish range it is super glossy. I always topcoat them if I plan on wearing them for a few days, just to be on the safe side. The one thing I dislike about this polish is the name, what in the name of god is a Love Diary?!

Essence My Love Diary costs €1.89 for an 8 ml bottle and you can find it in Penny's nationwide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les