17 August 2015

The Discworld #4: Mort

Hey all

Book number 4 in the Discworld series is Mort. DEATH, Albert, Mort and Ysabell. This is the first time DEATH features as a main character. He'll pop up again and again both as a main character and as just in passing.


I kept the mani for this book pretty straightforward. Seeing as DEATH is one of my favourites I included him on my middle finger. For the ring finger I decided to do a piece or parchment paper with Mort's name on it (I'm pretty sure this appears at some point in the book but I can't be 100% sure at this point) I didn't want to add on any of the others so I simply sparkled up the other nails and that was it!


Polishes used:
Orly Liquid Vinyl 
China Glaze Kalahari Kiss
Essence Grumpy
Essence Hello Holo
NYC Pinstripe White 
OPI Skull & Glossbones
NYC Park Avenue


Honestly couldn't be happier with the way this one turned out. I loved the book so I really wanted to do a fun matching manicure for it and I think it worked out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les