14 August 2015

P.S I love you

Hey all


It's been a while since I did a book inspired manicure. I always wanted to recreate a P.S I love you mani but I always had something else to do. I finally got around to it and I think it turned out really pretty. The cover is one of my favourite book covers anyway. It's pretty simple but it catches your eye. More importantly it has polka dots on it and they always make a good mani.


I started off with 3 coats of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush. I love this polish but I can tell it's getting pretty old. It's starting to thicken up and I need more coats than I normally would, Once that was dry I added on some white polka dots using my big dotting tool, keeping my ring finger plain.

Using the polish brush I covered the majority of my ring finger with China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. I carefully added on the letters with Sugar Rush. I finished it off with two stripes of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Shock Wave, It's not exactly like the letters on the front of the book but it's close enough to get the gist of it.


Yup, loved this. It's so summery and cute. Not my normal style but pretty fun to wear all the same. I have to do a few more book inspired mani's. They are so much fun to try and recreate or just to take inspiration from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les