20 August 2015

Yummy Plummy

Hey all


I was in the humour for a purple mani but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to wear. I picked out 2 that I knew I loved wearing and I popped them on. On one hand I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pluck luck on my index and pinky fingers. On my thumb, middle and ring fingers I used Catrice Plumdog millionaire. I did the opposite on my other hand which ended up being pretty subtle as they are both dark purples.

Both are 3 coaters although you can get away with 2. My nails are a tiny bit longer than usual so I opted for 3 to be on the safe side. I added on a coat of Essence the gel nail Topcoat to get the sparkle in Plumdog Millionaire to shine. It is a textured polish so it could have done with 2 coats to completely cover the grit but it was fine with one.


Both of these polishes have been used quite a bit which isn't surprising. They dry quickly and they are so easy to apply, you barely have any clean up to do afterwards. It means I can get my nails done nice and quickly without any hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les