12 August 2015

Zebra nails

Hey all


I haven't tried my hand at Zebra nail art for a while so I thought now was a good time to give it a try. The good thing about this design is the fact you only need 4 products to get it done. Black, white and pink (optional) nail polish and a brush. Adding on a Topcoat is optional and either glossy or matte will do.

I started with a pure white base. Then using a small brush I added on the zebra stripes and on my accent nail I added on a little zebra face. I filled in the nose and ears using the polish brush. You just have to wipe it really well otherwise it will spray out and ruin all of your work.

Polishes used:
Essence The Black Cat 
OPI Kiss me I'm Brazilian
Essence Satin matte topcoat

Seeing as the black polish I used was matte I topped the rest of the nails with a matte topcoat just so it was all uniform. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les