11 September 2015

Bath and Body works inspired- Sweet Pea nail art!

Hey all


I love the Bath and Body work anti-bacterial hand gels and I use them all the time. There is nothing worse than feeling like your hands aren't clean so I keep a bottle around me at all times. Unfortunately you cannot get these in Ireland so we have to rely on friends and family or amazon/ebay to get a hold of some. The bottle I have on the go at the minute is in the scent Sweet pea. I thought the gel looked pretty in the bottle so I decided to do some nail art based on it!

I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 310 Shock Wave. This is a beautiful shade of pink. I've been obsessed with Pink Cadillaquer from the range but Shock Wave is coming in a close second. I think it's the more appropriate one for the Autumn time. Pink Cadillaquer is a lot brighter, more so a bubblegum pink.

Once that was dry I dotted on Illamasqua Monogamous and filled it in giving my nails a dripping effect. I then added on Essence Electriiiiiic using a small dotting tool. I topped it all off with a coat of Sally Hansen 3D Gel shine topcoat. I wanted it to look like the gel was dripping on my hands and I think it worked out pretty well! There are some bits that I would have added in if I thought of them in time but overall it was pretty successful :)


A quick shot of the gel in the bottle so you can see where I got my inspiration from! I don't have much of this bottle left so it was hard to get a clear shot of the little blue beads floating inside of the pink base.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les