26 September 2015

Blog inspired nail art

Hey all


I think I did a blog inspired post before I changed my header a few months back. Purple_rain suggested I do an updated version a while ago so here it is! It was hard to fit all of the information on my little nails but I think it turned out ok in the end,

My base on my index and pinky is Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure 375 SGT Preppy. I used Sally hansen Miracle gel 430 Creme de la Creme on my middle and ring fingers. The black is Orly Liquid Vinyl. The purple is Essence the gel nail polish 52 Amazed by You. It needed another layer for the writing to be 100% opaque but honestly you wouldn't notice in person so I didn't bother. Finally I  added on my blog name with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 547 Peach of Cake.

The writing on my index and pinky finger ended up being too big so I had to do them vertically! It still bears a resemblance to my logo so I'm counting this as a success.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les