10 September 2015

Caught on the red carpet

Hey all


A quick little post today. I picked out one of my oldest nail polishes and decided to give it some use. Catrice Caught on the Red Carpet was one of the first polishes I bought and it's almost finished. Thankfully the formula is still good so I managed to get my manicure done without any hassle. Depending on how long my nails are this is a 2-3 coater but it dries quickly and it wears well. I've often gone 4-5 days with it on and not noticed any major wear.

I always wear a base with this polish and most reds do stain and leave your skin looking red and sore. It's a nightmare to get staining off so I take the safe option and wear a base. It has a decent gloss on its own but a topcoat will do wonders for wear time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les