04 September 2015

Essence 31 Electriiiiiic

Hey all


I bought Essence Electriiiiiic a while back after a lot of deliberation. Swatches online showed it as being incredibly sheer and jelly like. In reality it's more opaque than you'd think. I think the camera makes it look more sheer than it truly is. My nail line is not as apparent in person as you can see in swatches so don't let that put you off.

I have on 2 coats of Electriiiiiic with a basecoat. I could have done a third coat but I didn't think it really needed it. The first coat is slightly streaky but it covers the nail in 2 coats. If you have longer nails and don't like your nail line showing through then a third coat will probably be necessary. I'd also go with a thicker coat to get it nice and opaque.

In person Electriiiiiic is deeper than it shows in swatches. If you see it in person the colour in the bottle is pretty much what you are going to end up with. I'm glad I picked it up. I don't have another polish like it as I've gone through so many bottles of this colour already.   I got my bottles in Penny's for €1.89.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les