03 September 2015

Essence 51 Miss Captain

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my 100% honest review**


The last polish I was sent from Essence is a pretty teal blue called Miss Captain. This is one of my favourites purely based on the colour. The formula was great on all of them as was application. This is 2 easy coats and it is beautiful. Miss Captain has a slightly dusty look to it but it's not as strong as China Glaze Exotic Encounters, for example.

I'm not sure of any dupes for this one. It's pretty unique to my collection that's for sure. I didn't experience any staining with this one but based on experience with this type of colour I'd say go with a basecoat. There is nothing more annoying than having blue stained nails for weeks after and it detracts from future manicures too. For me this is a total winner! I love the colour, it's so pretty on its own but I can't wait to try it out in some nail art.


Are there any other polishes from the Essence the Gel nail polish line that ye would recommend picking up? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les