17 September 2015

Purple pops

Hey all


I thought I'd try a new "style" of manicure this week just to see how it worked out. I often see people doing a different design on each nail and sometimes I love it but other times it just seems odd to me. I like the idea of mixing it up and not having to recreate the exact design 10 times in a row. It's hard to get them all perfect and it always looks dodgy on my pinky nail anyway.

I started this manicure with 2 coats of Barry m Orchid (one of my favourite polishes from last year) I didn't want to go too wild with my colour choice in case I ended up hating it so I picked out Barry m Raspberry to go on top. I used striping tape on my index. dotting tools on my middle and I freehanded the pinky. I left my accent plan and just popped on Catrice Have an ice day (my favourite holographic topper)  for a bit of sparkle instead. I was going to use Zoya Blaze but I thought that would cover the base too much and I didn't want too much raspberry taking over.

I actually like the way this turned out. I would say you'd want to pick your colours carefully though. If they don't go well in your eyes then you probably won't like the end result which would be a shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les