30 September 2015

Rosie and Jim nail art

Hey all


If you remember these characters then you'll probably remember the theme song that goes with them! I've had it stuck in my head for days now. This is an oldie but a goodie. Rosie and Jim first aired in 1990 but it ended in 2000. They were 2 ragdolls living on a boat exploring the world from the canal they traveled on.

For Rosie I used Illamasqua Monogamous as my base. Her hair, eyes and mouth were done with Orly Liquid Vinyl. Her cheeks, nose and mouth line are done with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Creme de la Creme.  Finally her little bow is Sally Hansen patent Gloss in 730 Moto.

Jim is pretty much the same but in a different order. His face is Essence Iced Latte. Eyes, mouth and frekcles are done with Orly Liquid Vinyl. His cheeks and mouth line are Sally Hansen Miracle gel in Creme de la Creme, Finally his hair is Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 300 Electra-cute.


I didn't want my pinky and index to be plain so I did some polka dots based on the colour of Rosie's shirt (on the left) and Jim's cravat (on the right). I used Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Moto for the red and OPI I just can't cope-acabana for the yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les