24 September 2015

Sally Hansen Nightwatch + Essie Stroke of Brilliance

Hey all


Finally some darker nails! I had to cut my nails down after breaking one of them but honestly I'm pretty happy with the shape at the moment. It's making things a lot easier to do. I haven't been into painting my nails lately so I didn't really want to do much with this manicure.

I went with Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure 674 Nightwatch as my base. It's a super glossy navy with a great formula. I think it will stain though so start with a basecoat I left my ring finger bare and put on a coat of white instead. Initially I planned on putting glitter on all my nails but I ended up just putting it on the white base and I like it. It's subtle but still it has that little sparkle to it. The glitter I used was Essie Stroke of Brilliant. I love this glitter. It's a lovely blue shade and it goes with so many polishes. I only needed one coat and it covered the nail perfectly. The glitter really doesn't show up as nicely in photo's but it is lovely in real life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les