19 September 2015

The other half- Mario nail art

Hey all


Part 2 of my Super Mario nails is Mario himself. It's pretty much the exact same design I did for my other hand (post here) but replacing Luigi with Mario on my middle finger. It was hard enough trying to replicate the design but it was worth the extra effort I think. Again I got a good 5-6 days of wear out of this manicure the extra time spent on it really wasn't that big of a deal.

The polishes I used were:
NYC High Line Green
NYC Blue Sky 
Max Factor Red Passion
Orly Liquid Vinyl
Essence Love is in the Air
Barry m Starlight (LE Christmas holographic glitter)
Illamasqua Monogamous
Yoshi is my favourite, he is such a cute character and it wasn't too hard to recreate. I still have a good few characters to do from the Mario series but I like to redo Mario every once in a while just because I like the way he turns out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les