01 September 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by the Irish Flag



Hey all


Twinsie Tuesday is finally back after a month long hiatus. I have to say I missed doing the challenges but it was nice to recharge for a while. We start off with a nice prompt for this week which is Inspired by a Flag. Of course I went with the Ireland flag. A lot of people oddly enough don't know that I am Irish, living in Ireland. I get a lot of emails assuming I'm American (not a notion where that come from!)

I started with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 300 Electra-cute. I love this polish, it's a beautiful shade of orange, Once that was dry I freehanded the tips using China Glaze Holly Day. I wasn't sure how to incorporate the white so I just dotted it underneath Holly Day. Pretty pleased with the end result I have to say, It was nice and simple to do too.


Check out the rest of the Twinsie posts down below.....

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les