15 September 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by your BFF

Hey all



This week we have a good few Twinsies joining the group including one of my best blogging friends Sharon! I am delighted to see so many new girls joining! All their links are down below if you want to check out their blogs and follow them.


For today's post we were inspired by our BFF's. I went with what might seem to be an odd choice but I'd honestly be lost without it. My Ipod is my most reliable mood lifter and I thought it would be a good choice for this prompt. I've relied on it for years now and I'd really miss not having one. It's a simple silver and black one but I don't care how it looks as long as it works well, can hold a heap of songs and has a decent battery life (which is does!)

Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure 372 Greige is my base. I have on 2 coats. Then for the tips I freehanded Orly liquid vinyl on top, let it dry and then added on some more greige for a funky french. For my accent nail I used a white base. Again I freehanded the symbol using Essence the gel nail polish 40 Play with my mint and Essence I <3 Trends, The Nudes 07 Hope for Love.

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les