08 September 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Ocean Inspired



Hey all


I kept it pretty tame for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post. We were given an "Ocean Inspired" prompt so I went with the simple ocean colour scheme. I did a manicure similar to this a while back but using a different set of polishes.

I started off with 2 coats of Essence nude glam "Cookies and Cream". It needed 3 coats but I was covering most of it so I didn't bother. If I was wearing it on its own then I definitely would have gone with a third. I then added on a stripe of white polish, a bigger section of light blue and just the tips gone in dark blue. The light blue is NYC Blue Sky and the darker blue is Barry m Cyan Blue.

I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3D Gel shine topcoat. This helped to even out the layers and give it all and nice gloss.

Check out the other Twinsie posts down in the links below:




Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les