22 September 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Plan with me!

Hey all


This week we were inspired by our hobbies. I honestly only started really having a hobbies in the ast couple of years. I had a few ideas for this post but in the end I went with my most recent addition to my hobby list is planning! I am a huge fan of organizing things but I never heard of the planning community until recently. It's definitely an American thing for the most part but I like it a lot. I'm a functional planner so I don't decorate my planner with themes and such (if you have no idea what I'm  talking about go on youtube and watch a "plan with me")

I bought my own planner from Personal-Planner as I couldn't find on I liked and I'm not willing to pay $50 plus $50 (around 88 euro not including the customs charge) shipping to Ireland to get one of the "popular" ones.  Plus I noticed on all of the youtube videos I watched the people using the expensive ones end up customizing each page with stickers. So why spend an obscene amount of money on something you don't really like all that much? Baffles me.



For my mani I went with a page flag for my index using Models Own Hedonist and some striping tape. The middle was inspired by the pages in my planner. I have a purple heading with grey and white lined paper. The purple is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 640 Plum luck and the grey is OPI Skull and Glossbones. For my ring finger I kept it simple with a little pen and some writing. The pen is NYC Lexington Yellow and Skull and Glossbones. The writing is Orly Liquid Vinyl. You can't really see on my pinky but there is a grey stripe at the side to represent the little ruler that I keep in my planner.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les