29 September 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Vampy nails

Hey all


Vampy nails were called for in this weeks Twinsie Tuesday challenge. I didn't want to do the usual black and red so I went with purple and red instead. It's still pretty vampy though!

For my base I went with 2 coats of Essence Amazed by you from the gel nail polish line. On top of that I added on a polish I haven't used in quite a while, Nails inc Victoria. I just freehanded it as it would have taken too long to get the striping tape level and it always peels or leaves a a bit of tape on my nails making it look messy.

Nails inc isn't a brand I would pay full price for. They chip really badly on me and I honestly don't think many brands are worth a €15+ price tag. Their colours are quite bland so you can easily find a cheaper dupe with a more long lasting finish. I don't mind picking them up when they come free with a magazine though!


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les