29 October 2015

A Weekly does of Rainbows- Hotel Transylvania 2 nail art

Hey all


This same week two years ago I did a manicure for the release of the original Hotel Transylvania animated film (You can see the manicure and read the post HERE) I genuinely thought that it was only last year that it came out. I loved the film and I was surprised to hear a new one was being released. I planned on going to see it but I think I'll get the dvd and watch it around Christmas instead (If it's out on dvd by then!)

There are a heap of new characters as well as old in Hotel Transylvania 2 so I tried to mash them together in one manicure. I decided on Mavis (Dracula's daughter),  Blobik (Squishy green monster) and Dennis (Mavis' son).


For the background I have on 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 674 Nightwatch. I then sponged on Lac Attack Puddle Jumping to give it a cloudy night look. The black I used is Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl. The peach for Mavis and Dennis is Illamasqua Monogamous. I used a mix of Barry m Mushroom and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 300 Electra-Cute for Dennis' hair. To make the nose stand out I used Essence Cookies and Cream. Blobik is Essence the gel nail polish in 27 Don't be shy (I painted on some white striped before this to give him some shape)  Finally I used Sally Hansen Patent gloss in Moto for the number two on my pinky. I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3D Gel topcoat to smooth it all out.

I'm delighted with the way this turned out. It's colourful but it still fits in with the Halloween theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les