22 October 2015

A Weekly Dose of Rainbows- Fishtail braid

Hey all


I had a nightmare of a time trying to get this manicure done. Believe it or not but this is my 4th attempt at getting this right. It was so frustrating but I really wanted to get it done. In the end I just painted on random stripes to make it look fairly similar to a fishtail braid.

I used Catrice Run Forest Run seeing as it is so opaque and I haven't used a Catrice polish in a while. Then I picked out Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure in 641 Belle of the Ball and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 300 Electra-Cute to go along with it. I wanted it to be a mix of bright polishes but still go with a Halloween theme. I left two of my nails with just a white base so the fishtail design would be more striking.

I actually really like the Fishtail look but I honestly don't have the patience to do any more of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les