19 October 2015

Essence No Make-up Look nail polish 01 Powdery Rose

Hey all

**Product was provided for my 100% honest review**


One of the latest Essence polish to hit the stands is a bit of a gimmick. Seeing as everyone goes mad for the "no make-up" make-up look Essence are doing the same thing but with nail polish. In fairness when I wear nail polish I don't really go for the sheer pinks that just brighten up the nail. I want full on colour / glitter depending on my mood so I knew I wouldn't be as into this as others would.

I have the Essence no make-up look polish in the shade 01 Powdery Rose. It is a pretty pale pink matte shade that is sheer but it can be built up. I have on 3 coats of Powdery Rose. The formula is a tad streaky .Even at 3 coats you could see some streaks up close, especially when left with the matte finish. You can leave it at 2 coats but I wanted to 3 to see if it would make much of a difference (it didn't really). It dries pretty quickly too which is a bonus.


I added on a coat of Sally Hansen 3D gel shine to see how this polish looked glossy (below)  You can still see my nail line but it's designed to be sheer so I was expecting that. It's a pretty nice shade if you are into the sheer look. Personally I wish the streaks weren't there but that's my own personal polish preference. It does make your nails look a lot brighter, especially if they are slightly stained.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les