23 October 2015

Irish Rugby Team 2015

Hey all



Seeing as Ireland were playing against Argentina in the Rugby last weekend I decided to do my nails to match. I didn't go mental with the design, instead I did a kind of abstract look.

 I started with a white base on all of my nails. I filled in the ring finger using Zoya Storm leaving an oval shape to represent the ball. Using Catrice Run Forest Run (Green) and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 300 in Electra-Cute (orange) I added "Rugby 2015" on the ball (Green, white and gold being the Irish Colours obviously!) For the rest of my manicure I added on  gradient using OPI Goldeneye.

It was nice to break away from all the Halloween/ Dark manicures I've been wearing lately and do something kind of bright and sparkly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les