02 October 2015

The Discworld #5: Sourcery

Hey all

It's been a while since we had a Discworld Manicure! Book number 5 in the Discworld series is Sourcery. Rincewind is back alongside Conina and the hapless Nijel. I love Rincewind, he's a great character with some very funny one-liners.


Sourcery isn't one of my absolute favourites from the series but I enjoyed re-reading it. Like most of my other Discworld manicures I based my current one on the main characters: Conina on the left, Rincewind in the middle and Nijel on the right. Rincewind acts as a divide between the 2 other characters in the book so this seemed like the natural placement for them all. Gold/ Treasure features heavily in the book so instead of squeezing a design on pinky finger I used a sparkly polish instead.


The polishes I used for this manicure
Essence Iced Latte (Conina's face)
Essence Nude it (Nijel's Face)
Essence Gold Fever (pinky)
Illamasqua Monogamous (outline of facial features)
Orly Liquid Vinyl (writing on hat)
Catrice Rusty but Sexy (Nijel's hair)
Barry m raspberry (Wizard hat)
Nyc Pinstripe white (eyes)
NYC Picnic on the lawn (Nijel's pupils)
Nails inc Bluebell (Conina's pupils)
OPI I just can't copeacabana (Conina's hair)
Essence Matt about you (topcoat)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les