13 October 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Dumbledore Inspired nail art

Hey all


I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I couldn't resist doing a HP inspired manicure for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post. The prompt was " Inspired by a fictional Character" and I went with Dumbledore for this one. I got my inspiration from the Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone book. Dumbledore is featured on the back of the book and on the spine.


I decided to keep Dumbledore as an accent nail and I went with the same colour scheme that features on the spine of the book for the other nails. The polishes I used:

Essence the gel nail polish 48 My Love Diary
Barry m Retro Purple
Essence the gel nail polish 38 Love is in the air

For Dumbledore himself I used:
OPI Skull & Glossbones
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 372 Greige
Essence I <3 Trends 07 Hope for Love


I kind of like it! Dumbledore is pretty difficult to get right. His glasses took me a good while to get half right. It was a fun manicure though!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les