20 October 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Halloween Ruffian

Hey all



 I found these pictures of a manicure I did last year and I thought it would be perfect to use for this post. I remember thinking they would be great for Halloween so I kept that aside. My nails were super short here after my ring finger nail ripped off. It was awful painful and using nail polish remover was horrific!

I started with Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Tahitian Sunset. It's a pale orange and if I were to do this again I would probably use Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 300 Electra-cute. It's a much more vibrant orange. I then added on Essence Black is back. Once that had dried I added Lac attack Bunny poop on top of the black only and topped it off with a matte topcoat. I reversed the manicure on my ring finger just to make it stand out a bit more.

I love this combination. I'll probably do it again now that my nails are in better condition. Bunny poop (the polish) looks so good over a dark base. You really see the different coloured glitters come to life.


As always the other Twinsie links are down below so you can see what they came up with for this prompt!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les